Whether you have a small space or you’re just looking for ways to keep your home more organized, everyone can stand to improve storage throughout their home. A quick Google search or browse on Pinterest will reveal a variety of storage solutions that might start to make you feel overwhelmed before you even get started. That’s why we have done the dirty work and compiled a list of our favorite smart storage hacks for every room in your home.
Kitchen Storage Hacks
No matter how large your kitchen is, you can always use a little more space. These smart kitchen storage hacks will help you get the most out of this important room:
- Hide your trash can in a bottom cupboard. Not only does this help you keep your trash can out of view, but it also frees up space in your kitchen for other important things.
- Use a pegboard organizer to organize your large kitchen utensils, knives, towels, potholders, and anything else that you might need to hang. This will free up some space on your counters and in cupboards and drawers for other items.
Bathroom Storage Hacks
Bathroom storage is certainly a luxury, but with these smart bathroom storage hacks, you can make sure that your powder room stays neat and organized:
- Add some floating shelves to your bathroom. Not only does this help add some extra storage, but it can free up limited floor space for other things you may need like a trashcan or bathroom scale.
- Install some hooks on the wall to hang towels, robes, wet swimsuits, and anything else you might need to dry. Hooks are relatively inexpensive and a great alternative if you do not have towel racks or bars in the bathroom.
Bedroom Storage Hacks
Are you looking for a little more space in the bedroom? Use these smart bedroom storage hacks to organize your stuff and create more space:
- Find a headboard with some storage space like this BRIMNES headboard from IKEA. Headboards like this allow you to store things like books, magazines, photos, and other small items without having to add an additional bookshelf to the room.
- Create more storage space by using storage bins that slide right under the bed. You can store blankets, linens, sweaters, or anything else that you need to store. The best part is, you can easily access these items when you need to.
Office Storage Hacks
A well-organized office space can help promote productivity and help you get stuff done. Use these smart office storage hacks to keep your office tidy:
- Use a plug hub, like this one from Amazon, to organize your cords and neatly guide them into the power strip. This helps you keep your cords out of the way and avoid any messy tangles.
- Speaking of cables, make sure that you are always able to access the right cords and cables by using this DIY binder clip cable catcher.
Want more tips for keeping your home comfortable? Be sure to check out our blog each month and follow us on Facebook for more helpful information and useful tips about improving home comfort throughout the year.